Tuesday, July 21, 2009

JSDAPJWE

FINALLY THERES PICTURES!~~~~

Saturday CRT, learned quite alot haha.. After CRT, went to bugis to watch harry potter, the shopping is new sia... movie theatre also new. Next time go thr play arcade XD. The movie not bad , only thing is that it lack of actions.... lolx.

After movie, went food junction are lunch... Bought omelette rice.. darm nice.. ALSO I WAS FORCED TO EAT VEGGIE!!!! VEGGIE ARE BAD!!!!! >=O XD...

The Fantastic 6... , me no photo -_- shyt...

Went to buy things.. Thx those guys who helping me to hunt my pant =P. Hahax, also i learned to make thing clear before buying thing next time le lolx... I was choosing my bermudas which were hanged on the $8 sides... i choose choose choose , choose tio $15 dollar de then still duno and ask the shop keeper to bring me a larger size. Then suddenly she said, " want buy 2 ma? its cheaper, only $25". Jun hui and I were like.... $8 + $8 = $25??? cheaper?? LOLX!!!!!!!! Then bought le... =P.

After that, everyone came to my house to "study" again.. hahax.. My room became small again -_-.

HOPE TEACHERS DON SEE THIS =P.....Plz click the cross at top right hand corner if u see this. ( for teachers).





DESIGN AND TEACHNOLOGY~~~

SHYT SHYT SHYT!!!!~~~~~~~~ finally product is done


MAGIC BOX lolx.... look pathetic ba =P

Had to chiong coursework these days, hardly find time rest lolx... Been sketching pictures at skcc with andy... Also... Forgot call andy for lunch today, PAISEH!! Nah... after prelim still need touch up... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment