Saturday, March 27, 2010

27.03.2010

When was my last post? 5 months??or years ago? nah i coming bck here since i promised someone a post =X.








Anyway, Thank You so much my friends for the party!!! I did really enjoyed myself.HahaXD. So much tricks involved this round yet i din even notice them.>< style="color:#ff0000;">O ya..HEY u, YES U..the one who knocked on my door and going work Yea U!U noe who, Thx for that!! HAHA XD Lolx Mahjong session again and this time i'm one of them =P, lost around a dollar or so. After Mahjong and we start celebrating at the living room, and then went down for dinner.Treated them wif bubble teas, like 13 of them i rmbed and guess tat was one happy moment for me.^^O ya, bck to my house again and as usual...
Everyone went home pretty late and one think i rmbed that two rich guys left their umbrellas in my house.Lolx.So ya.Wonderking again. Haha.And one thing...Without help or what, I finally did that ...before i sleep. I'm really relief that i secured that chance..if not............


Next day..Thursday. Met the guys as we are having "MOVIE FOR THE DAY". Ya everyone dressed so nicely except me... Frankly guys, tat was pretty suspicious =P but count ur luck that I'm dumb. XD.We watched Just another padora box, the movie was pretty interesting.More interesting is that those "DROPPED THEIR JOBS AND WATCH MOVIE".Lolx, that was really surprising thought if i din show on my face =). We left AMK hub after the movie and took a bus. Forgot the bus no. and i only noe i only see darkness during the trip. They brought me to Jh's dad or sis office whr they prepared a party. For this, I specially ty those who sleep late wake up early for these preparations...Thank you very much .Thank!!! and sry for i still chionging WonderKing. XDO ya .. the gifts were nice.Haha! Also thx WX for the balloons and sry to made u like an IDIOT ON STREET XD. Guess what, Another birthday cake lolx!!!!

WUZUN'S FANS PARTY CREDITS:
Preparations:
Eileen
Wanting
Junhui
Meizhen
Fiona

Plans Coordinators:
WeeErn
Weixiang
YongChieh
YongChuan
YongQian
Baohui
Desmond
Sean
SeowTeck
Andy(absent)

SURPRISE GUESTS!!:
Kris
MeiZhen
DanielLim

Plans Surpporters/supplys:
My Dad
My Mum
Jun Hui's Dad
Jun Hui's sister


MEDIACORE PRESENT...

THANK YOU

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment