Sunday, June 7, 2009

A happy day.

Today sunday.... had tuition at 11 am and was really beat down by my two "cute" cousins. Haha, din expect that hanli joined my e math tuition, nv see him studying so serious b4. After tuition, went home and change, then took bus 89 to down town east, was quite eager to meet up with them.. I saw yong chuan and yong chieh pass by my bus in their bike and that wa actually when i realised i reached lolx -_-...










Ahhhh, the rain finally stop and we start walking through "jungle". Rented a bike each, we cycle around pasir ris park, it was darm fun... i nearly fell for once cos of andy -_-
Resting at playground after cycling..
After cycling, yongchieh parents invited us to their chalet for dinner, so most of us save some pocket money lol.. Ate alot sia me, had a bowl of noodle already b4 coming to the chalet. Darm it when yong's mun see through my trick....

BBQ


About 9pm, lifang, wanting, andy wanted to accompany eileen home and andy persuaded me, so i went... ( don get the wrong idea guys =) ) Then duno y andy they walk so fast and ahgirl and i were left behind. Then we continue walk lor, THE Main point is I nearly knock into a "DOOR"!!!
We met andy them at busstop and we waited and chat..


some photos we took.

No comments:

Post a Comment