Sunday, June 28, 2009

UOPSFPozjfopi

Man~~~~~ school tomorrow =( ... haiz ~~~ but ok la, it just means its time for me to get srious in study.. haha..







Anyway, Ytd those guys came to my house... I was like SAturday nth do and most likely sleep for the whole day.. But then wee ern called me and said wan come my house, this killed my boredom for that day XD. Ah first thing to do... study??? >>< , computer lolx... mahjong next, then more ppl joined us, my room became SMALL again... lolx. Ah ha, also met a new friend from 4e2....Nice to meet u =). O ya, also my trick on putting a doll on top of the door was really fun =P..... But of cos.... I PAID THE PRICE...

Mahjong till 10pm before going down for dinner, most stores were closed and i was really lucky to get my last bowl of noodles... XD.Also, Jh just don wan to accept my bill for the bubble tea...
After dinner, everyone left, andy say he don wan go home that early so jh me and him sat on the busstop chit chat when wee ern, wanting and huili aboard their bus.. chat till 12 pm lolx.

For today.... after tuition, i on msn and first msg, " TS, can come your house today ma"... lolx..
We were planning to study and finish up the chem booklet. Ah everyone just gave that booklet up when wee ern said not tmr hand in.. -_-. So.....guess what... Yea mahjong again XD haha...
Won andy in dota for the first round but lose in the 2nd...
8 pm, went down for dinner, the girls went home first while guys had our dinner... Bought $4 of Char kuay tiao with wee ern and andy... and wee ern just psycho me not to eat HAM!!!..
So... they wanted to buy bubble tea so i accompany them, we apart from the shop and went home....

Ah one more thing... PLZ CHECK YOUR STUFF B4 LEAVING !!!!lolx
Tell u what sia, andy once forgot his watch and left it in my home... Ytd i finally returned him, he was happy but then he left his house key in my home when he left.....
TODAY!!! i gave bck andy keys..... Wee ern left his housekey in my home... -_-zzzz. Gogo return him tmr..

Ah , done quite alot on my chem booklet, school tmr.... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment